PDA

View Full Version : 19" Brembo Wheel (Just 1)

Sieran
04-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Looking for a 19" factory brembo wheel (good tire would be a plus). I don't want to rely on the tire inflation kit in the trunk if i ever get a flat. I hear horror stories about them like needing a new TPS and possible tire depending on how the gunk settles if you use it.

I don't care if it is curbed or scraped or scratched. Just as long as it holds air. (would actually prefer a damaged one if it is cheaper)

Midnight11
04-15-2013, 06:33 PM
i doubt it will fit in the wheel well back there...

Sieran
04-15-2013, 07:50 PM
i doubt it will fit in the wheel well back there...

It does, but does not sit flush with the mat above it. I hardly have anything in my trunk (that is what my truck is for) so it does not matter.

I have seen some people do it and it does not look too bad and seems to stay seated pretty good.

I just seem to be a nail magnet and am worried that i don't have a spare, or anything period that i can put on if the tire shops are closed.

pohnjarker
04-16-2013, 02:34 AM
i have a whole set of 4 if you'd like them all.

i cant remember off the top of my head about the tread wear on each tire but i know atleast 2 of them are close to brand new tires, the others are worn a little bit.

only catch is, i wont be home for another month.

Sieran
04-16-2013, 10:59 AM
i have a whole set of 4 if you'd like them all.

i cant remember off the top of my head about the tread wear on each tire but i know atleast 2 of them are close to brand new tires, the others are worn a little bit.

only catch is, i wont be home for another month.

Thanks, but i don't think i could afford a whole set right now. Was just hoping someone would have just one to sell (a damaged one that they replaced).

pohnjarker
04-16-2013, 11:06 AM
no worries man, let me know if you change your mind.