PDA

View Full Version : Wut up!

DrKlein
06-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Hey there kids!

Most of yall know me as StormTrooper's girl. We love his new white stang! Hope he keeps it for a while.

I currently work at Five Star Ford of Plano as a Sales Consultant (both new and used) so if yall have anything you need do let me know! We're an authorized Roush dealer as well so have access to all Roush parts, etc. I'll keep you guys up to date on SVTs we got coming in as well ;-)

Other things about me:

- I can breakdance
- Love muscle cars
- I hate taking pictures LOL

Hope to see some of yall soon!

Midnight11
06-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Welcome! "Hope he keeps it for a while." this made me LOL bc i get a new txt everyday of a different car he wants hahaha :D

StormTrooper
06-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Not me.......:rolleyes:

Welcome! "Hope he keeps it for a while." this made me LOL bc i get a new txt everyday of a different car he wants hahaha :D

DrKlein
06-17-2012, 03:08 PM
"Hope he keeps it for a while." this made me LOL bc i get a new txt everyday of a different car he wants hahaha :D

I know right? :rolleyes:

BLK2012GT
06-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Tell Huth over there at five star I need to talk to him about switching out my truck for another one.

DrKlein
06-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Tell Huth over there at five star I need to talk to him about switching out my truck for another one.

You should come in this month for one. You get a free BBQ Grill if you do :-) Huth is a pretty cool guy

Phuck Phace
06-17-2012, 03:56 PM
- I can breakdance

You're going to have to prove this the next time we all go out drinking.

pohnjarker
06-17-2012, 04:04 PM
welcome drklein, how's the prices over there for the Roush TVS??

Grandpa
06-17-2012, 05:31 PM
You should come in this month for one. You get a free BBQ Grill if you do :-) Huth is a pretty cool guy

When you meet Jeff, you'll realize the last thing he needs is to eat more. That dude is a huge hoss! lol.

Grandpa
06-17-2012, 05:32 PM

^this!

DrKlein
06-17-2012, 07:54 PM

^this!

I'll check with my aftermarket guy on Monday to find out how much they are installed. Stay tuned (no pun intended) :-)

We'd have to go to a place that actually plays good music and has space haha. I heart breakdance battles.

When you meet Jeff, you'll realize the last thing he needs is to eat more. That dude is a huge hoss! lol.

LOL I bet you I could pretty much out-eat anyone on this forum when I'm hungry. It's always the tiny ones you gotta look out for haha we eat everything.

DrKlein
06-18-2012, 06:05 PM
K kids, its about 8k plus taxes installed on the Roush TVS

Phuck Phace
06-18-2012, 06:08 PM
K kids, its about 8k plus taxes installed on the Roush TVS

Damn, that's expensive. No homie hook-up?

StormTrooper
06-18-2012, 06:11 PM
I am the only one that gets the "special" discount. :)

DrKlein
06-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Hey that aint bad installed especially for a dealership. The blower itself is around 6100. Expensive blower lol

GARS50
06-20-2012, 09:05 AM

There's gotta be a video floating around somewhere that can be posted??

pohnjarker
06-20-2012, 12:12 PM
thanks for looking that up...i want to install it myself though. will keep looking

DrKlein
06-22-2012, 11:24 PM
There's gotta be a video floating around somewhere that can be posted??

Haaaaa not that I know of :-p

thanks for looking that up...i want to install it myself though. will keep looking

No prob! Their price is pretty much the same as American Muscle's

DirtyD
06-23-2012, 12:24 AM
Welcome! I'm actually doing business right now with your sister dealership. Amazing experience so far!

I actually stopped by 5 Star Plano at the last month and talked to Corey (sp?) about the ordering process for a Mustang. Very stand up guy just from a short conversation.

DrKlein
06-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Welcome! I'm actually doing business right now with your sister dealership. Amazing experience so far!

I actually stopped by 5 Star Plano at the last month and talked to Corey (sp?) about the ordering process for a Mustang. Very stand up guy just from a short conversation.

That's always great to hear that you have had an awesome! We all like to make it as easy as we can. When I saw your post on ordering a 13 DIB, I automatically thought of the one we have on the lot right now lol (It's got a white stripe though). Anyways, welcome to the Sam Pack family and feel free to stop by to see me or Corey if you need anything (even if just to say wuz up haha)

P.S. Estimated dates for builds are basically 8 to 10 weeks so my guess is your baby will be in late August or so. Congrats again!

DirtyD
06-23-2012, 12:54 PM
That's always great to hear that you have had an awesome! We all like to make it as easy as we can. When I saw your post on ordering a 13 DIB, I automatically thought of the one we have on the lot right now lol (It's got a white stripe though). Anyways, welcome to the Sam Pack family and feel free to stop by to see me or Corey if you need anything (even if just to say wuz up haha)

P.S. Estimated dates for builds are basically 8 to 10 weeks so my guess is your baby will be in late August or so. Congrats again!
Really? I've been told they are at the 6-7 week mark right now. I know there are a few guys on SVTP that ordered about a week or 2 before me, and they have ETA almost roght at 6.5 weeks.

DrKlein
06-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Really? I've been told they are at the 6-7 week mark right now. I know there are a few guys on SVTP that ordered about a week or 2 before me, and they have ETA almost roght at 6.5 weeks.

Nice! They always give us the blanket 8-10 weeks after your order (worst case) and if its earlier then awesome lol. If they actually give you an ETA (i.e. when they get the build date) then those are pretty golden. :-)