PDA

View Full Version : New Parts In

Sieran
04-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Nothing special, just my first mods to my Mustang.

Ordered the GT500 exhaust from AM along with the hood struts that bolt in. Couldn't wait and made the wife help me install them tonight :love51:. I love the hood struts, raises the hood a little more than the support and way cleaner. The exhaust is awesome too. Just the note i was looking for.

Now the hard part is my MGW short throw shifter came in too. Going to start taking the mustang apart Friday night since i have to work Saturday. Then i hope since i will have most of the car disassembled I can finish the work late Saturday/early Sunday.

Can't wait to drive it now.

CMORENO302
04-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Nothing special, just my first mods to my Mustang.

Ordered the GT500 exhaust from AM along with the hood struts that bolt in. Couldn't wait and made the wife help me install them tonight :love51:. I love the hood struts, raises the hood a little more than the support and way cleaner. The exhaust is awesome too. Just the note i was looking for.

Now the hard part is my MGW short throw shifter came in too. Going to start taking the mustang apart Friday night since i have to work Saturday. Then i hope since i will have most of the car disassembled I can finish the work late Saturday/early Sunday.

Can't wait to drive it now.

Congrats! I bet you are happy with the gt500's. I have been looking into the hood struts aswell. Do they hold up pretty good?

Sieran
04-11-2013, 11:55 PM
They do. I wish they were a little more stronger, but I dont think that they will have any problems holding up the hood.

When I first started the car, I just had the biggest smile on my face from the exhaust sound... cant wait to drive it to work tomorrow.

Phuck Phace
04-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Nice, the MGW is a quality piece.

OG Fox
04-12-2013, 01:14 AM
svtperformance has a step by step video on youtube if you need the extra help. its not bad, honestly the hardest part is getting that damn rubber boot on correctly...lol other than i'd recommend having a buddy help.