PDA

View Full Version : April 6th - Lewisville

Grandpa
03-30-2013, 01:47 PM
2nd Annual Thunder & Lightning Special Olympics Benefit

WhenSat, April 6, 1pm – 5pm

Where100 East Lake Park Road, Lewisville, TX 75057 (on Lake Lewisville) (map)

DescriptionSaturday / Apr 6 /1 pm - 5 pm MSP CAR SHOWS
2nd Annual Thunder & Lightning Fall Classic benefitting Lake Cities Storm Special Olympics, 100 East Lake Park Road, Lewisville, TX 75057 (on Lake Lewisville). Tell the Parks & Recreation Department Attendent that your Vehicle is in this Benefit Show and there will be no entrance fee to the Lake Lewisville Park. Full Class Trophy Show. First 100 Registrants will receive free Special Olympic Car Show T-Shirts and first 50 Registrants also receive free Dash Plaques. In addition to 27 Classes, this show features special trophies for Best of Show Car, Best of Show Truck, Thunder & Lightning Pick, Outstanding Club Participation and MSP's Too Late Award. Show hours: 1 pm to 5 pm with beautiful partially shaded grassy area with great Lake view. Free hot dogs, burgers and beverages are planned for the event. Registration from 12:30 pm to 3:00. $20 contribution benefitting Special Olympics. Trophies and Special Awards will be presented following Participant Voting. Rock 'n Roll to the DJ sounds of 50's - 90's music. Free games and prizes for kids and adults. Restrooms on location. Free to the Public. Contributions accepted. Our thanks to Lorentz Automotive and ENERSYS for co-sponsoring this benefit. You can make your Reservations now, online at mustangsallypro​ductions.com and reserve your spot! From the Home Page, simply click on “BUY NOW or PAY NOW,” and fill out your Name, "Apr Special Olympics" and the Dollar Amount. Meanwhile, tell your friends and let's all "show up" for our Special Olympics friends. For more information: Dan Herod, Owner/Producer, MSP CAR SHOWS (214) 244-7296 MSP: It’s All About You…and Family! Be there or be square!

merlinmol
03-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Probably wont be making it out, I was planning on going out to Eagles Canyon to get some laps in. I will more than likely go out to Car's n Coffee if anyone wants to hang.

blkGT00
03-31-2013, 02:01 PM
This is like 10 minutes from me, I may try to make this

Dan12GT
03-31-2013, 07:11 PM
I may have to check that out. That's just right up the road for me.

BLK2012GT
04-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Danny hit me up if you do go.

Dan12GT
04-07-2013, 11:54 PM
I didn't go Jeff. :)