PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong Dumbass

KnightRider5.0
03-29-2013, 09:13 AM
So got up this morning an North Korea has put there missiles on alert. Anyone else see us going to war with them again?

Phuck Phace
03-29-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm not worried about it at all.

DirtyD
03-29-2013, 09:49 AM
If you are worried about North Korea attacking the US, you need to have the shit slapped out of you. No offense.

They tried to launch a rocket "capable of reaching the US" one time, and it blew up after a couple of miles.

I think we should just bomb the ever loving shit out of them, let South Korea have the land, and be done with it.

The only reason they are doing this is so that people will actually take them seriously with their big boy weapons, but no one will.

TrueStreetTim
03-29-2013, 10:29 AM
I think we should just bomb the ever loving shit out of them, let South Korea have the land, and be done with it.

The best missile defense is a good offense. lol

DirtyD
03-29-2013, 10:44 AM
The best missile defense is a good offense. lol

Exactly. Hit 'em before they hit you.

blownaltered
03-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Eventually we will end up in N Korea but I don't see him starting any shit just yet. I would not take N Korea lightly, those little bastards are dug in deep and will fight their asses off. We lost over 38k troops there in 3 years vs 58k in Vietnam in over a decade. The death toll per day was double in the Korean war then what it was in vietnam. If we do go there it could be a bloody war.

Phuck Phace
03-29-2013, 10:47 AM
The new Red Dawn is about to go down.

pohnjarker
03-29-2013, 10:59 AM
meh...the north koreans that we fought back 70 years ago were the kind to stay and die until the end. the same cant be said about people today.

We'd bomb the shit out of them like we did with Iraq when we started back in 2003 and most would flee to China. The amount of troops we had on the ground back then would be 10 times over what we would have now...IMO.

blownaltered
03-29-2013, 11:07 AM
meh...the north koreans that we fought back 70 years ago were the kind to stay and die until the end. the same cant be said about people today.

We'd bomb the shit out of them like we did with Iraq when we started back in 2003 and most would flee to China. The amount of troops we had on the ground back then would be 10 times over what we would have now...IMO.

They are dug in like they were in Vietnam with tunnels and crap. Yes our air power is 100 times what it was when we were there the first time but I don't think they will run. It is a brain washed population and I just don't see them giving up that easy. Of course I am no military or N Korean expert so I might be completely wrong, so anything i have to offer is pure opinion. As for them attacking America, those attacks will be aimed at military installations in near by countries not here.

DirtyD
03-29-2013, 11:09 AM
If our military personnel actually took NK seriously with their treats, we would've done something already besides let Dumbass Rodman over there.

Grandpa
03-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Its just posturing. Nothing will come of this.

MidWest281
03-29-2013, 11:25 AM
The United States probably knows everything N Korea is doing, and knows where all the missles are...and we probably already have had special operations teams in N Korea.

The thing about our country is that it is the best damn country in the world. The bad thing about our country is that it's absolutely and completely corrupt, so much stuff is said and done behind the scenes that nobody will ever know about. Then media is used for propaganda.

Not really sure why N Korea would even poke the belly of the beast...it wouldn't end well for them.

MidWest281
03-29-2013, 11:29 AM
ruNrdmjcNTc

Grandpa
03-29-2013, 11:29 AM
NK might have a dozen missles tops. If they are even capable of making it here is in question still. The US has thousands of missles. NK is bringing a knife to a gunfight on this one.

DirtyD
03-29-2013, 12:23 PM
I vote Si!

pohnjarker
03-29-2013, 02:55 PM
anything i have to offer is pure opinion. As for them attacking America, those attacks will be aimed at military installations in near by countries not here.

If our military personnel actually took NK seriously with their treats, we would've done something already besides let Dumbass Rodman over there.

Its just posturing. Nothing will come of this.

The thing about our country is that it is the best damn country in the world. The bad thing about our country is that it's absolutely and completely corrupt, so much stuff is said and done behind the scenes that nobody will ever know about. Then media is used for propaganda.

Not really sure why N Korea would even poke the belly of the beast...it wouldn't end well for them.

NK might have a dozen missles tops. If they are even capable of making it here is in question still. The US has thousands of missles. NK is bringing a knife to a gunfight on this one.

i agree with all of the above except that NK has hundreds, if not thousands of missiles, but they are nothing compared to the power that we posses. however, they do not possess the ability to make a nuclear war head small enough to fit on current inventory, they are still working on that. the stock they have is also unable to reach the US, as of now. but, SK is well within shot and so are the thousands of US military/civilians/contractors we have there.

i wont go into too much as i hear some things from local contractors that work in the intelligence field out here, its all hearsay. most are their opinions on NK's capabilities and what they will do short term and long term. as said above, its all posturing right now as kim jong dumbass tries to show he will not bow down to the US or UN and show his people he is the supreme ruler.

MidWest281
03-29-2013, 03:06 PM
the stock they have is also unable to reach the US, as of now. but, SK is well within shot and so are the thousands of US military/civilians/contractors we have there.

Yeah, I am not too concerned about missles reaching the USA...but they can pick on and push around some of the US allies, and we will be drug into a war.

If South Korea is attacked, the US will definitely back them up.

KnightRider5.0
03-29-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm not worried but at the same time I'm readying my guns incase they do try invade. I'd rather have them ready and not need them then need them loaded and not have them you know. They may have more troops then we do in the military, but they sure as fuck don't have more troops then we have armed citizens in Texas.

PLASMAN
03-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Yeah but doesn't china back N Korea? And china currently owns us financially. It could be very ugly and costly for us and our allies if anything were to start.

Then again you know how we do it: bomb the shit out of them, help them rebuild and foot the bill.....story of our wars, been in one and I'm done.

MidWest281
03-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah but doesn't china back N Korea? And china currently owns us financially. It could be very ugly and costly for us and our allies if anything were to start.

Then again you know how we do it: bomb the shit out of them, help them rebuild and foot the bill.....story of our wars, been in one and I'm done.

maybe a war with China would be good for our financial debt....just wipe them out, therefore our debt is wiped clean....

Thanks for serving, by the way.

You are correct, it seems like we blow them to hell and then fork out the cash to rebuild....its the only decent thing to do...

"wipe yourself off man, you're bleeding..."
"wipe yourself off man...you're dead"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpF2EH3_T1w