PDA

View Full Version : Really Irritated

Real
03-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Last night I was headed home from Keller's with the wife and I decided to drive through downtown Dallas. I'm minding my own business when some jackhole in a 4.6 GT flies by and revs out. Eh, no big deal right. He gets held up in traffic, I get by him and get onto 30.

This guy rides my ass onto the highway, then proceeds to try to line up and repeatedly gets on it and backs off, trying to goad me into a race. I ignore him, I'm not going to get into a race with my wife in the car, especially in moderate traffic. He continues either riding my ass, or revving next to me for the next 10 minutes. Finally he takes off and proceeds to put his flashers on. :flipthebird:

If any of you know a black guy with a bald head that drives a silver 4.6 GT please tell him that he's a douchebag and he drives like a tard in moderate traffic.

Normally I let stuff like this go, but I had my woman in the car...not cool man. p.s. His car....is slow.

BLK2012GT
03-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Typical douchebag mustang owner.:thumbsdown:

Real
03-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Typical douchebag period...he was in a vert btw. Seriously hope I run into him without my wife in the car... He's toast.

Grandpa
03-17-2013, 05:17 PM
Stolen car...

blownaltered
03-17-2013, 05:28 PM
I had a new camaro that kept doing reving his car up at me Friday night. Had my kid in the car and wasn't going to race. I know he had to see my kid because I had the top down. Pissed me off. The car sounded mean as hell and probably would have been a good run but not with my kid in the car.

MidWest281
03-17-2013, 10:48 PM
yeah.....it happens. Maybe he was on a roid rage.

Grandpa
03-17-2013, 11:18 PM
I had a new camaro that kept doing reving his car up at me Friday night. Had my kid in the car and wasn't going to race. I know he had to see my kid because I had the top down. Pissed me off. The car sounded mean as hell and probably would have been a good run but not with my kid in the car.

Yeah, I get that quite abit and some morons just don't seem to care.

blownaltered
03-17-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I get that quite abit and some morons just don't seem to care.

If Sean wasn't in the car and my car was already tuned I would have had a little fun. Maybe next time I'm out when I get the car back ill run into him again.

Stangmaster281
03-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Stolen car...

:facepalm: wow......come on man, you can do better than stereotype jokes.

OT: @Real I guess this is just one of things that come with having these types of cars. Idiots wanting to race you on a crowded highway. Great job on keeping ur cool tho.

OG Fox
03-18-2013, 01:18 AM
Last night I was headed home from Keller's with the wife and I decided to drive through downtown Dallas. I'm minding my own business when some jackhole in a 4.6 GT flies by and revs out. Eh, no big deal right. He gets held up in traffic, I get by him and get onto 30.

This guy rides my ass onto the highway, then proceeds to try to line up and repeatedly gets on it and backs off, trying to goad me into a race. I ignore him, I'm not going to get into a race with my wife in the car, especially in moderate traffic. He continues either riding my ass, or revving next to me for the next 10 minutes. Finally he takes off and proceeds to put his flashers on. :flipthebird:

If any of you know a black guy with a bald head that drives a silver 4.6 GT please tell him that he's a douchebag and he drives like a tard in moderate traffic.

Normally I let stuff like this go, but I had my woman in the car...not cool man. p.s. His car....is slow.

kudos on not racing, i have raced these idiots before and it doesnt matter, even if you do beat them, they still ride your ass after the fact to try and prove a point. ignore that shit!

Grandpa
03-18-2013, 01:32 AM
:facepalm: wow......come on man, you can do better than stereotype jokes.

OT: @Real I guess this is just one of things that come with having these types of cars. Idiots wanting to race you on a crowded highway. Great job on keeping ur cool tho.

Relax. It's just jokes.

BLK2012GT
03-18-2013, 01:39 AM
Relax. It's just jokes.

Steve is racist.:perkinswhatever:

Grandpa
03-18-2013, 01:51 AM
Steve is racist.:perkinswhatever:

Yes, I hate black on black cars..lol.

Murdered out look = ghey..

BLK2012GT
03-18-2013, 01:58 AM

Haters going hate and racist going to hate.

Real
03-18-2013, 09:20 AM

I didn't choose the murdered out look...GM chose it for me!

DirtyD
03-18-2013, 09:31 AM
If your wife had not been in the car, I would've called 911, then brake checked his ass and waited for him to ensue a fight so I could kick his ass.

I know it's not advised, but I brake check the hell out of people that tailgate me. Pisses me off to no end.

Real
03-18-2013, 09:47 AM
If your wife had not been in the car, I would've called 911, then brake checked his ass and waited for him to ensue a fight so I could kick his ass.

I know it's not advised, but I brake check the hell out of people that tailgate me. Pisses me off to no end.

I wouldn't want to lose the vette over some douche canoe though, not worth it. He'll pull this with the wrong person one day.

Stangmaster281
03-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Relax. It's just jokes.

Just bustin' ur chops dude. :boxing:

DirtyD
03-18-2013, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't want to lose the vette over some douche canoe though, not worth it. He'll pull this with the wrong person one day.
Yeah, I know. Just interwebz venting.

Grandpa
03-18-2013, 11:35 AM

LOL, well I admire your spirit, but you're a tiny lil guy to be doing that kind of stuff. And here in Texas where almost everyone has a gun that's a big chance to be taking.

I agree. Road rage stuff just isn't worth the time or effort. We all know there is people out there who cannot drive or have respect for others. It's best just let them do their thing and go about your business.

There is a kid here in my area I see all the time in a black LS2 C6 Vette. He can't be but 18 or 19 years old. It's slammed and really loud exhaust. I see the kid driving like an asshat around here all the time and has pulled up right next to me doing the downshift/taking off thing a number of times. Everytime I've waved him off but he still does it. The kid is just an idiot that isn't worth taking the risk of getting a ticket/going to jail or wrecking into me.

Courtesy Flush
03-18-2013, 12:04 PM

I see your point, but that's damn risky. Could be a bad situation for you when the person behind you is rolling tape.

Real
03-18-2013, 12:38 PM
LOL, well I admire your spirit, but you're a tiny lil guy to be doing that kind of stuff. And here in Texas where almost everyone has a gun that's a big chance to be taking.

I agree. Road rage stuff just isn't worth the time or effort. We all know there is people out there who cannot drive or have respect for others. It's best just let them do their thing and go about your business.

There is a kid here in my area I see all the time in a black LS2 C6 Vette. He can't be but 18 or 19 years old. It's slammed and really loud exhaust. I see the kid driving like an asshat around here all the time and has pulled up right next to me doing the downshift/taking off thing a number of times. Everytime I've waved him off but he still does it. The kid is just an idiot that isn't worth taking the risk of getting a ticket/going to jail or wrecking into me.

LS2 vettes are starting to become annoying. They aren't fast on average and being that they are so cheap now teens are getting them. I know a few autozone and QT workers that own base zero optioned 06s that they swear are fast. :wtf2:

Grandpa
03-18-2013, 12:42 PM
LS2 vettes are starting to become annoying. They aren't fast on average and being that they are so cheap now teens are getting them. I know a few autozone and QT workers that own base zero optioned 06s that they swear are fast. :wtf2:

Exactly.The LS2's are the foxbody's of the Vette world. lol.

DirtyD
03-18-2013, 12:53 PM
I see your point, but that's damn risky. Could be a bad situation for you when the person behind you is rolling tape.
I don't actually slam my brakes, that is unless I actually need to start slowing down.

I loved my F150 because I could press my brake pedal just enough to not engage the brakes, but it would illuminate the tail lights. So many times I would actually accelerate while having my brake lights illuminated, and it confused the hell out of people.

Sucks because the Mustang actually does stop a little, so I tend to just let the engine slow me down until they take the hint and back off.

03MachMe
03-18-2013, 12:53 PM

Haha I have seen him too. I'm waiting for him to do it to me, or have me see him drive through Richardson

Grandpa
03-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Haha I have seen him too. I'm waiting for him to do it to me, or have me see him drive through Richardson

He almost hit me about a month ago. I was going south on 78 and he was pulling out of the car wash on the east side of the street. He turned left to head south to chase me and was tryin go be cool drifting into his lane while I was going by. My lil girl was in the car too. If she wasn't in the car with me I would have cussed his ass out. lol.

Real
03-18-2013, 02:13 PM
I really...really...really hope I catch this asshole lying on a forum about beating me.

BLK2012GT
03-18-2013, 02:23 PM
Steve is still racist.

03MachMe
03-18-2013, 02:32 PM
I really...really...really hope I catch this asshole lying on a forum about beating me.

yea so you can call him out for lying on the interwebz!! :emotions34:

Real
03-18-2013, 02:58 PM
yea so you can call him out for lying on the interwebz!! :emotions34:

No so I can know who he is, and walk his ass at the track. Please don't act like you're somehow superior to me. I have every right to want this guy's scalp.

Courtesy Flush
03-18-2013, 04:59 PM
No so I can know who he is, and walk his ass at the track. Please don't act like you're somehow superior to me. I have every right to want this guy's scalp.

Assuming he would actually meet you at a track, i have my doubts.

Small potatoes man. let it go.

03MachMe
03-18-2013, 05:15 PM

really? like a guy like this will agree to meet you at the track. so because this guy tried over and over to race you you have every right to want his scalp? trust me there are thousands more where this douche comes from. He wasnt the first to do it and won't be the last. Dont like people doing it to you either dont drive a car that people want to race, or when someone starts doing it take a different road. Its not worth it man. I wasn't trying to sound "superior" to you I just thought it was funny how you really really really wanted to find this guy lying about a street race.

Phuck Phace
03-18-2013, 07:50 PM
I am the best.

Grandpa
03-18-2013, 08:20 PM
. I wasn't trying to sound "superior" to you I just thought it was funny how you really really really wanted to find this guy lying about a street race.

But..but..but that never happens!! Everyone is honest about their car in street racing!

KnightRider5.0
03-27-2013, 10:15 PM
I had an experience today that pissed me off to. Some to say it nicely well aged women driving a big ass truck talking on a cell phone not only cut me off going around a traffic turn, but got over and forced her way over in front of me again to get on the highway, then she crossed over the white line and sped onto the highway. If she would of thrown rocks at my car I would of called the cops and reported her for reckless endangerment.

kanetrain
03-28-2013, 07:08 PM
I agree with a couple posts already... you're driving a MUSTANG. The word "mustang" automatically makes people think you're an idiot driver only looking to drive around in your super fast race car. Go buy a Camry.

STROKD
03-29-2013, 12:29 AM

The fuck!? My wife would tell me to blow his shit off the road...
She usually just throws waves bye to people...

a 4. slow woulda taken you short work to smoke and he would have left you alone.

MnemonicGhost
03-29-2013, 12:43 AM
I agree with a couple posts already... you're driving a MUSTANG. The word "mustang" automatically makes people think you're an idiot driver only looking to drive around in your super fast race car. Go buy a Camry.

Meanwhile at basically every single stoplight in Plano: