PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Weekend and Texas Mile At Baytown

Stangmaster281
03-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Yeah so my bro and I are going down to baytown for Fun Ford Weekend on March 23rd at Royal Purple raceway. Last year there was a pretty decent turnout. There were a crapload of mustangs, autocross, and dyno runs. And from what I understand the Texas Mile event starts around the same time. If I'm correct it's not too far away from the Raceway. Since this only happens once a year, we figured this would be a pretty good spot for a DFW 5.0 get together. Here's the link to the Texas Mile website http://www.texasmile.net/index.php and here's the link to the Fun Ford Weekend event http://funfordweekend.com/2013/01/royal-purple-raceway-fires-off-2013-fun-ford-weekend-schedule/ Hope some of you guys can make out there.

Phuck Phace
03-02-2013, 11:15 PM
I plan on going.

DirtyD
03-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Texas Mile is located in Beeville, which is between San Antonio and Corpus/Victoria. Lol

I may end up coming down to FFW instead of Texas Mile. I can always make the October event.

Plus, I'd be cool to cruise down in a group, while making David stay in the rear and not get to speed. :D

BeastStang1302
03-03-2013, 03:42 AM
Talked to yagermeister earlier today via PM and he is rolling; along with two other guys wit gt500s from Ennis

Stangmaster281
03-05-2013, 12:47 AM
@DirtyD Lmao epic fail. I thought the texas mile was atleast somewhat near baytown.

@beast stang Okay so that makes about six stangs including yourself. Looking good so far.

@phuck phace Is your car gonna be done by then, or is it already done?

Phuck Phace
03-05-2013, 02:06 AM
@DirtyD Lmao epic fail. I thought the texas mile was atleast somewhat near baytown.

@beast stang Okay so that makes about six stangs including yourself. Looking good so far.

@phuck phace Is your car gonna be done by then, or is it already done?

Yes but it will be on low boost.

Grandpa
03-05-2013, 02:11 AM
Yes but it will be on low boost.

You better get your cooling system done before trying the Mile or you will melt the motor down. Ask Foofinator about that one. Now he has a ice cooler resevior where the spare tire used to be. It's holds like 4 large bags of ice and water. By the end of one mile pull, it's all melted. lol.

DirtyD
03-05-2013, 03:21 AM
You better get your cooling system done before trying the Mile or you will melt the motor down. Ask Foofinator about that one. Now he has a ice cooler resevior where the spare tire used to be. It's holds like 4 large bags of ice and water. By the end of one mile pull, it's all melted. lol.

David is more interested in 2K than TM. He said he will likely do the Oct. TM event since everything will be sorted by then.

BeastStang1302
03-14-2013, 02:45 AM
If any yall are still headed down for this next weekend, the Marriott in Baytown going for a pretty good rate 94 a night

Yagermeister
03-14-2013, 02:47 AM
I'll be in Houston for Fun Ford and staying at the same place. See ya there Nick...I'll let you know when I'm rolling out on Friday

Phuck Phace
03-14-2013, 10:07 AM
I hope my car is done in time.

BeastStang1302
03-14-2013, 08:35 PM
I hope my car is done in time.

Thought it was already done but on low boost?

Phuck Phace
03-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Thought it was already done but on low boost?

Plans changed. Needed more boost and corn.