PDA

View Full Version : New Wash Method

Dan12GT
03-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Came across a YouTube video describing a new wash method I've officially adopted as my new method.

http://youtu.be/evFTeRxtEEo

This guy blabbers on quite a bit but he has a great method. Since I live in an apt right now and do not have access to my own personal pressure washer or foam cannon I have to semi mimic this same method. High pressure spray at the local spray wash to remove surface grim, then hit it with high pressure soap to cover it in soap to work on the tough dirt. In that mean time while the soap works I fill my bucket with my own much better soap (Zaino) and 6 micro fiber towels. After I have filled my buckets give it another rinse to remove the car wash brand soap. I then wash the car by had with the individual towels starting with the wheels first, not ever placing a towel back in the bucket once I've used it. The great thing I like most about this method is I'm never reintroducing any dirt into my bucket and it stays super clean. I love it and I don't have to use the two bucket method anymore. I think I saved a few quarters at the wash too!

DirtyD
03-02-2013, 12:38 AM
I will have to try this next time

Dan12GT
03-02-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm a big fan of it!

03MachMe
03-02-2013, 10:16 PM
hmmm, guess I need to buy a pressure washer and a "foam cannon" lol

Dan12GT
03-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Haha ya I guess I'll eventually get those too