PDA

View Full Version : More space for my ........

Eaglei532
07-08-2012, 02:12 AM
I've tried to link smaller pictures but I just can't get any smaller. Maybe I could have my avatar and signature picture size enlarged? Thanks-Matt

Grandpa
07-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I've never understood why people wanted those big sigs listing everything on their cars making it look like a NASCAR banner. I always turn them off on other boards because it clutters up the board.

That's just my opinion though..

Midnight11
07-08-2012, 10:08 AM
I've already raised it. It's at these I want it
Which is still plenty big

Phuck Phace
07-08-2012, 12:29 PM
I've tried to link smaller pictures but I just can't get any smaller. Maybe I could have my avatar and signature picture size enlarged? Thanks-Matt
Open them up in photoshop and compress them.
I've never understood why people wanted those big sigs listing everything on their cars making it look like a NASCAR banner. I always turn them off on other boards because it clutters up the board.

That's just my opinion though..
It's not that bad, you must have a 56k modem hooked up to your Commodore 64?

Emwun Garand
07-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Meh. I see no reason to have every single item you've purchased listed. I could fill the page, but it just makes no sense. What I do is keep a list of all of my mods in a wordpad doc, then if it's needed in a tech thread I just copy/paste. Otherwise, my sig is usually a few links to people/vendors that have treated me right.

Grandpa
07-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Open them up in photoshop and compress them.

It's not that bad, you must have a 56k modem hooked up to your Commodore 64?

I'm stealing FIOS from your momma, but that doesn't change the fact all of that stuff doesn't need to be spammed with every single post someone makes. lol.