PDA

View Full Version : Brake Upgrade

Dark Pony
02-24-2013, 01:31 AM
I wanted to share this. Seems like a really good deal to upgrade the rotors, pads, lines and fluid. I think I'm going to get it.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/Lucille_13/image_zps2ecaae6d.jpg

03MachMe
02-24-2013, 01:37 AM
I just want some damn brembos!

mavfan37
02-24-2013, 03:44 AM
I'm going with this package when I get my tax check. :)

saunupe1911
03-04-2013, 11:03 PM
I beat you guys to it! Mike at TPS is a good dude with great prices. But damn dude got to work on his customer services skills and promptness... especially while dealing with slow manufacturers like Centric and StopTech.

mavfan37
03-05-2013, 12:16 AM
I hate your face. just kidding. Hopefully I can get mine soon.

Dark Pony
03-05-2013, 09:56 AM
I beat you guys to it! Mike at TPS is a good dude with great prices. But damn dude got to work on his customer services skills and promptness... especially while dealing with slow manufacturers like Centric and StopTech.

Service wasn't good?

saunupe1911
03-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Service wasn't good?

Welll I'm the type of guy that expects a phone call or email within 24 hrs of the initial email...especially when you have spent over $1800 in performance parts. Also StopTech themselves are slow. I placed this order on February 2. They take at least 3 weeks, but that's actually pretty decent for a made-to-order product. So I may have been a little impatient throughout this process, but I expected better communication because it takes 2 minutes to say, "Nope, they haven't come in yet." So inconclusion, I would recommend purchasing through TPS but you have to keep in mind that StopTech takes 3 to 4 weeks and you may not receive same/next day communication from the vendor.

Phuck Phace
03-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Welll I'm the type of guy that expects a phone call or email within 24 hrs of the initial email...especially when you have spent over $1800 in performance parts. Also StopTech themselves are slow. I placed this order on February 2. They take at least 3 weeks, but that's actually pretty decent for a made-to-order product. So I may have been a little impatient throughout this process, but I expected better communication because it takes 2 minutes to say, "Nope, they haven't come in yet." So inconclusion, I would recommend purchasing through TPS but you have to keep in mind that StopTech takes 3 to 4 weeks and you may not receive same/next day communication from the vendor.

Buy them through Jayman.