PDA

View Full Version : So I know its called DFW5.0, but...

Eaglei532
07-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Do you guys only want new 5.0 guys on here? I completely understand getting away from the other childish sites and starting a local only site, I'm pretty excited about that part actually, but I have a bunch of GT500 and 03-04 Cobra buddies in the DFW area who would fit in with this laid back crowd too. Just wondering about your thoughts/plans for the site before I told them. Thanks-Matt

Midnight11
07-06-2012, 12:20 PM
As long as they are drama free and cool I have no problem. I don't plan on changing the site name though but I will make a section for other models

Eaglei532
07-06-2012, 12:55 PM
no no don't change the name, I like. I was just making sure you guys didn't mind non-douchey DFW cobra owners getting in and contributing too. And I think a cobra section would be cool as long as the focus remains on creating a tight nit community and not the "I have a 2013 GT500 so i'm better than you" complex.

Grandpa
07-06-2012, 02:16 PM
As long as they are drama free and cool I have no problem. I don't plan on changing the site name though but I will make a section for other models

This.

As I explained elsewhere, anyone is welcome here as long as they aren't a douchebag starting shit or trolling. We've got a good group of people here who GTG often for shows and such. You're welcome to come hang out anytime. :)

Eaglei532
07-07-2012, 07:56 AM
This.

As I explained elsewhere, anyone is welcome here as long as they aren't a douchebag starting shit or trolling. We've got a good group of people here who GTG often for shows and such. You're welcome to come hang out anytime. :)

Will do Steve. I'm currently in Afghan, but will be home after 5 years and 4 deployments by early October. Cant wait to get back to Texas and into the car scene again.

Emwun Garand
07-07-2012, 08:42 PM
I am only here to troll Steve and Kevin. Everyone else is safe. :D

Grandpa
07-07-2012, 09:46 PM
I am only here to troll Steve and Kevin. Everyone else is safe. :D

Racecar driver!

Emwun Garand
07-07-2012, 11:14 PM
And as with most race cars, finicky and often frustrating. haha