PDA

View Full Version : New Youtube Channel

OG Fox
02-01-2013, 07:32 AM
We have an official youtube channel that I'm gonna manage, if ya have videos you want edited and put on the channel let me know. Also I would like to get a video of all the members on the site. I understand that may take forever. but it be cool to feature on the home page.

First video on the channel is from Midnight11's track day. He runs a 8.3 in the 1/8th mile.

gMlIXEkDjDE

Next video is some mexico roll racing between Midnight11 and myself.

Ml3fKwmjpaE

Let the shit talking begin!:flame:

DirtyD
02-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Great idea and some great editing, Dale!

Now I just need my GoPro back so I can make some videos. Haha

Grandpa
02-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Very cool idea, Dale! Thanks for doing that. You beat Nick like a drum. lol.

Midnight11
02-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Very cool idea, Dale! Thanks for doing that. You beat Nick like a drum. lol.

our idea steve, dale is just the shit at video editing! and didnt see you out there...

Midnight11
02-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Everyone subscribe to the channel too!

Courtesy Flush
02-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Nice editing.

Both cars are so close in power, who tuned your car Blue Devil?

Midnight11
02-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Nice editing.

aed

Grandpa
02-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Everyone subscribe to the channel too!

It would help if I had known about it if it were posted on the board rather than Creeperbook.

Nice editing.

Close in power, not so much in driver skills. lol.

Courtesy Flush
02-01-2013, 11:26 AM
It would help if I had known about it if it were posted on the board rather than Creeperbook.

Such a hater on midnight. haha
post up some of your runs/races so we can be critics.

Midnight11
02-01-2013, 11:34 AM

oh good one steve. do you wanna race since you have been doing this since model ts were around lol

oh and it wasnt posted on fb either ;)

its fine im used to it now lol

DirtyD
02-01-2013, 11:56 AM
I think the MGW gives Dale a slight edge on shift quickness too...too bad he is selling the car or him and Nic could do a rerun once he got an MGW.

Grandpa
02-01-2013, 12:02 PM

There is a few of me floating around. Wish I had the ones of me rowing gears to 9.80's in my coupe still, but that laptop died a horrific death. lol.

There are a few people here who can vouch for me and driving skills, Strokd, BlownAltered, 04sleeper and Foofinator. ;)

oh good one steve. do you wanna race since you have been doing this since model ts were around lol

oh and it wasnt posted on fb either ;)

its fine im used to it now lol

Sure, we can race. :favorites13:

DirtyD
02-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Posted it on SVTP. This can be good exposure for Sean being able to compete with AED tunes. :)

Bearded Banger
02-01-2013, 12:10 PM
I love you Midnight11

OG Fox
02-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Posted it on SVTP. This can be good exposure for Sean being able to compete with AED tunes. :)

or AED competing with dyno tunes. I'd say both cars are pretty even.

BLK2012GT
02-01-2013, 12:17 PM
I love you Midnight11

Me too.

DirtyD
02-01-2013, 12:24 PM
or AED competing with dyno tunes. I'd say both cars are pretty even.
Yes, either way. I'm sure that AED's tunes aren't far off from his email tunes since he still uses datalogging on both to work out any quirks. Just doesn't have the car in front of him. But I think it still shows Sean is a great tuner as well.

OG Fox
02-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Yes, either way. I'm sure that AED's tunes aren't far off from his email tunes since he still uses datalogging on both to work out any quirks. Just doesn't have the car in front of him. But I think it still shows Sean is a great tuner as well.

no offense to sean but they don't know how to tune procharged cars.

Courtesy Flush
02-01-2013, 06:02 PM

Which Sean?

DirtyD
02-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Did David's not come out good?

OG Fox
02-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Which Sean?

Did David's not come out good?

sean @ true street, not to be confused with shaun @aed.

and no, they have had problems with both procharged cars. Sayle went to dallas mustang to get tuned after install.

I love true street and I Think they are great, i just wouldnt get tuned if you have forced induction. NA cars are fine.

TrueStreetTim
02-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Awesome job on the vids. This will greatly increase the forums reputation!

and no, they have had problems with both procharged cars. Sayle went to dallas mustang to get tuned after install.

I love true street and I Think they are great, i just wouldnt get tuned if you have forced induction. NA cars are fine.

I ain't mad, bro lol. But wildly debatable.

Before proper MAF's came about for tuning these cars beyond a certain sample area, tuners would "trick" the computer to do what they commanded. It was simply the way of things. Now that tuners have access to proper MAF's, we choose to tune through the MAF (no smoke & mirrors). David has gone this route and we hoped that Sayle would as well. Davids had nothing to do with tuning.

Sayle was advised to go with a MAF that better supported his cars needs. But everyone makes their own choices given what information they are given. Sayle chose to go a route that does not involve a MAF change and purchased injectors through DM when, in fact, the car is still out of MAF. We tune FI cars that far exceed 600wp day in and day out. Our tuning capabilities are not to be confused with a customers free choice.

Not to detract anything from Sayle! He's a stand up dude, we go drinking together, and was even at the shop today! He made the decision he felt most comfortable with given the information and this has affected our relationship none whatsoever! :cheers:

OG Fox
02-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Wildly debatable.

I guess, you guys are stand up shop. I have recommended all my friends to come see ya'll. I am only calling it as i see it.

TrueStreetTim
02-01-2013, 08:16 PM
I guess, you guys are stand up shop. I have recommended all my friends to come see ya'll. I am only calling it as i see it.

Absolutely! There will always be preferences in anything and everything. But folks need facts to aid in their opinions/decision. And that's what we're here for. I will always offer the truth. But...the decision is ultimately in the customer/purchasers hands....and everyone will have their preference.

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
02-01-2013, 08:22 PM

We put a base tune in Sayle car and stated with full throttle pulls (45 mins total time before we ran out of maf). His car ran out of MAF and was advised at that time what was need to correct the problem so we could continue the tune. He decided to go another way and there is no hard feelings. He was told at Dallas mustangs he was out of MAF there too....

Also Keep in mind we have 4 pro-charged cars here and 3 twin turbo cars right now for tuning. So to say we don't do forced inductions is just silly to say......

please have facts correct before saying what our capabilities are...... but glad you like us

OG Fox
02-01-2013, 08:29 PM
We put a base tune in Sayle car and stated with full throttle pulls (45 mins total time before we ran out of maf). His car ran out of MAF and was advised at that time what was need to correct the problem so we could continue the tune. He decided to go another way and there is no hard feelings. He was told at Dallas mustangs he was out of MAF there too....

Also Keep in mind we have 4 pro-charged cars here and 3 twin turbo cars right now for tuning. So to say we don't do forced inductions is just silly to say......

please have facts correct before saying what our capabilities are...... but glad you like us

oh ok, i was told differently by sayle that dallas mustang could tune with his oem MAF, i also was told that procharger instructed him to get a second opinion because their kit doesn't require it.

TrueStreetTim
02-01-2013, 08:46 PM
oh ok, i was told differently by sayle that dallas mustang could tune with his oem MAF, i also was told that procharger instructed him to get a second opinion because their kit doesn't require it.

Yes, DM can tune using the oem MAF same as us. But it's not what we consider to be the right way now that MAF's are available and carry the proper data. I believe the MAF's are good through 1,000+wp. It's an awesome addition outside of necessity.

Prochargers kit doesn't require a MAF if....if the car does not exceed roughly 550wp. But just like David's, the kit's making more. Especially after bolt-on's. lol

02-01-2013, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=Blue Devil 5.0;17955]oh ok, i was told differently by sayle that dallas mustang could tune with his oem MAF, i also was told that procharger instructed him to get a second opinion because their kit doesn't require it.[/

We could do the same "trick" and sayle was explained this in a 20min conversation. Sayle understood that we as a shop disagreed with this trick and he did not want to purchase the new maf so he went to another tuner.....

OG Fox
02-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Yes, DM can tune using the oem MAF same as us. But it's not what we consider to be the right way now that MAF's are available and carry the proper data. I believe the MAF's are good through 1,000+wp. It's an awesome addition outside of necessity.

Prochargers kit doesn't require a MAF if....if the car does not exceed roughly 550wp. But just like David's, the kit's making more. Especially after bolt-on's. lol

[QUOTE=Blue Devil 5.0;17955]oh ok, i was told differently by sayle that dallas mustang could tune with his oem MAF, i also was told that procharger instructed him to get a second opinion because their kit doesn't require it.[/

We could do the same "trick" and sayle was explained this in a 20min conversation. Sayle understood that we as a shop disagreed with this trick and he did not want to purchase the new maf so he went to another tuner.....

I appreciate you guys clearing this up and hope you don't think I was trying to bad mouth you guys. I am glad you guys took the time to explain everything to me.

BLK2012GT
02-02-2013, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=TrueStreetMotorSports.com;17957]

I appreciate you guys clearing this up and hope you don't think I was trying to bad mouth you guys. I am glad you guys took the time to explain everything to me.

Fucking Dale. Lol

Phuck Phace
02-02-2013, 04:07 PM
The aftetmarket MAF is what Beefcake and a few other high horsepower 5.0s are using.
Clint and Tim, feel free to post some dyno videos and sheets of my car when it's finished.

Bearded Banger
02-02-2013, 04:29 PM
The aftetmarket MAF is what Beefcake and a few other high horsepower 5.0s are using.
Clint and Tim, feel free to post some dyno videos and sheets of my car when it's finished.

Phuck your Car!

BLK2012GT
02-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Phuck your Car!

X2.

TrueStreetTim
02-02-2013, 05:23 PM

Not for one moment did we receive it that way at all and know that wasn't your intentions. :cheers:

Of Phucking course!

02-02-2013, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=TrueStreetMotorSports.com;17957]

no worries my friend :waytogo: