PDA

View Full Version : MW3 Videos

Courtesy Flush
01-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Saw these a while back, just wondering if this is anyone on this site.
Guy has me rollin at how mad this game makes him.

X4zwxIZJCJw
RQFvLpugbIU

TrueStreetTim
01-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Console = Not me. Top vid....dudes a terrible shot. Then again; joystick blows!

Grandpa
01-29-2013, 04:02 PM
LOL, if I was as bad as that guy I'd be mad too. He's horrible!

First of all, he's playing free for all. You're going to die a lot in that game, no avoiding it. Then he's playing Core with the preset classes which only makes it that much more lame. Then he's running around like an idiot right out in the open in the middle of the streets and hallways making it easier to get shot, doesn't check any corners at all. He's just a terrible player. lol.

Courtesy Flush
01-29-2013, 04:30 PM
His commentary is what gets me. The predator missile in the first vid...lmao

I will agree with the guy, Live on xbox is more difficult to maintain a positive KD ratio than on PS3.
Haven't played any MW on PC so id assume id probably do terrible with a mouse and keyboard.

Grandpa
01-29-2013, 04:35 PM
His commentary is what gets me. The predator missile in the first vid...lmao

I will agree with the guy, Live on xbox is more difficult to maintain a positive KD ratio than on PS3.
Haven't played any MW on PC so id assume id probably do terrible with a mouse and keyboard.

My overall K/D right now is 1.20, but I had a rough beginning. My K/d the last month or so is 2.50. Now that I've got the hang of the maps, how people play them and got my kits the figured out I'm doing much better.

If you don't get frequent hate messages from people after a game, then you aren't good. lmao.

Courtesy Flush
01-29-2013, 04:49 PM
My overall K/D right now is 1.20, but I had a rough beginning. My K/d the last month or so is 2.50. Now that I've got the hang of the maps, how people play them and got my kits the figured out I'm doing much better.

If you don't get frequent hate messages from people after a game, then you aren't good. lmao.

Messages like:

"Sorry for calling you a Fag. My mom heard me and made me say sorry."

-BodyBuilder69

RedRaider5.0
01-29-2013, 07:04 PM
That is classic...I haven't laughed that loud in awhile. Thx for sharing.

BLK2012GT
01-30-2013, 04:39 AM
Shit play gears of war 3. They game is full of bullshit for online play.

Grandpa
01-30-2013, 10:35 AM
I haven't played a GOW game since the first one. Didnt care for it.

1andonlywhitie
01-30-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm more of a Battlefield fan. COD lost me after MW2.

I've been playing Borderlands 2 lately though, if I find time to actually sit and play games.

TaketheStairs
02-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Lol!