PDA

View Full Version : Just a few quick shots.

Slow6
01-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Just a few pictures I took the other day as the sun was setting. I need alot more practice. lol

Slow6
01-25-2013, 12:49 PM
A few more....

Slow6
01-25-2013, 12:50 PM

Grandpa
01-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Good looking car. Have any video clips to hear how it sounds?

Slow6
01-25-2013, 01:03 PM
It sounds like crap right now. I have the stock mufflers and then added a second set of mid mounted muflers to kill the rasp these little engines produce. I just got the GT500 mufflers in yesterday so after the engine goes back into from this teardown Ill be swapping the mufflers and pulling the mid mufflers. I have a video somewhere of the car with the Procharger and the other exhaust setup that actually sounded good. Ill see if I can find it.

Phuck Phace
01-25-2013, 01:06 PM

merlinmol
01-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Lookin good, hope you find the vid.

DirtyD
01-25-2013, 01:38 PM
:lol:

Looks good man. Can't wait to see how this thing does once it's back on the streets.

Are those Michelin PSS tires you're running? How do you like them?

Slow6
01-25-2013, 01:56 PM
Yes they are. I love them for the back roads and they do great at the track. They are the best cornering tire outside of R compounds I have ever had, ive had alot. As for straight line their ok but not what their intended for. I would spin the 295 at 60 in third on an on ramp if I wasnt careful with the throttle. Their not cheap but a damn good tire. I think I may run the R888's after these wear out and see how they do.

DirtyD
01-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Yes they are. I love them for the back roads and they do great at the track. They are the best cornering tire outside of R compounds I have ever had, ive had alot. As for straight line their ok but not what their intended for. I would spin the 295 at 60 in third on an on ramp if I wasnt careful with the throttle. Their not cheap but a damn good tire. I think I may run the R888's after these wear out and see how they do.
Well I'm looking at them for my next upgrade once the P Zeros are gone. I'm only shooting for 400 rwhp for now, so I think they should be plenty good enough for me. LOL

Slow6
01-25-2013, 02:07 PM
You'll still have issues with traction off the line with them. They need heat in them to work and they cool very very quickly. On the roadcourse they shine but on the street there are better tires you can go with if you light to light race.

DirtyD
01-25-2013, 03:09 PM
You'll still have issues with traction off the line with them. They need heat in them to work and they cool very very quickly. On the roadcourse they shine but on the street there are better tires you can go with if you light to light race.
I don't light race, and I rarely get above 4k rpm on the streets unless I'm pasing someone on the highway. I want to get into AutoX eventually, and if need be, I will get some DRs to use at the track or slicks.